Showing 1–12 of 20 results
- Natural energy boost from B-vitamin complex.
- Includes pantothenic acid, which supports nervous system health and energy production.
- Helps replace potassium depleted by physical exertion.
- Stimulant free.
- Liquid formulation provides superior absorption.
- Promotes restful nights of sleep.
- Contains melatonin and valerian to promote healthy sleep patters.
- Other ingredients promote feelings of relaxation.
- Produces more restful sleep patterns resulting in less fatigue and stress throughout the day.
- Provides hydroxytryptophan which is converted by the body to serotonin.
- Serotonin regulates sleep, mood and even appetite.
- Contains vitamin C and vitamin B6 to optimize effectiveness.
- Often used to help those with occasional insomnia.
- Helps mitigate effects of jet lag.
- Helps maintain nighttime blood pressure levels already within a normal range.
- Special time release formulation for more restful sleep.
- Vegetarian formulation.
- Supports normal sleep/wake cycles.
- Powerful antioxidants to fight free radicals.
- Traditionally used for circulatory, digestive and nervous system support.
- Enteric coated to prevent unpleasant aftertaste.
- Includes ginger oil and fennel oil for additional digestive support.
- Contains Relora® which may help relieve stress.
- Valerian reduces nervous restlessness.
- Passion flower is traditionally used for anxiety and the nausea that often accompanies it.
- Can be taken as needed for relaxation or to promote restful sleep.
- Clinical studies show that Relora can reduce stress. More studies are needed.
- Patented proprietary blend of standardized extracts of magnolia officinalis and phellodendron amurense.
- Less expensive alternative to similar products.
- Each capsule contains 250 mg of Relora®.
- Natural mood enhancer.
- Supplements a vital nutrient which the body often does not produce in sufficient amounts.
- Liver and joint support.
- Enteric-coated to protect the tablet from environmental moisture.
- Each tablet contains 200 mg of SAM-e.