Mountain Grown Wild Mediterranean Oil of Oregano – 100% Organic, assayed to contain 80% Carvacrol Current lot is 80.96%
Facts about Supplement Spot’s Oil of Oregano:
- We only use Wild Mediterranean Oregano (real Origanum Vulgare) grown in the mountainous regions of TURKEY and never farmed.
- Our Oil of Oregano is grown free of the chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides that contaminate conventionally grown crops.
- Our producer in Turkey holds certificates of: – ISO 9001-2000 (International Organization for Standardization of Quality Management) – HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) – ECOCERT ORGANIC (one of the largest organic certification organizations in the world).
- Our Oil of Oregano is 100% Organic and certified by ECOCERT
- No chemicals are used during the extraction process.
- It is steam distilled, unmatched in purity and never genetically modified or irradiated.
- Every batch of Oil of Oregano we buy has been through a thorough analysis at an independent laboratory for a complete component analysis. And we only buy the Oil of Oregano that meets our strict standards for quality, strength and synergy of its components.
- We use a proprietary natural four step process to emulsify our 100% Organic Oil of Oregano with 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil for easy administration. Never over diluted – always maximum strength.
- We have a no questions asked 100% money back guarantee. We are so confident that you will be 100% satisfied, we will refund 100% of your money even if the bottle has been opened!
Why Choose Oil of Oregano ?
Not all oregano varieties or oils are equal. The effectiveness of the Wild Mediterranean species is unparalleled. This particular species has a unique balance of compounds, which work together synergistically.
Our Oil of Oregano is extracted from a true Wild Mountain Grown Mediterranean oregano species. Many of the Oil of Oregano available commercially are derived from cheap non-oregano species such as Oil of Oregano made from Spanish plants (Thymus Capitus), and Mexican plants (Lippia Graveolens).
We bring you a HIGH QUALITY product at a LOW COST. Other companies charge a lot more for an inferior product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.