Showing 1–12 of 13 results
Active Woman’s Multivitamin Supplement by Vitabase$19.95
- Complete multivitamin. Contains generous amounts of all essential vitamins and minerals.
- Black cohosh and dong quai for menopausal health.
- Cranberry fruit extract and Uva Ursi berries support urinary tract function.
- One complete supplement to replace a multi-vitamin and a number of other supplements you might be taking.
- High quality ingredients.
- Scientifically formulated for optimum benefit.
Black Cohosh Extract Plus Supplement Formula by Vitabase$12.95
- Commonly used by females for problems including PMS and menstrual cramps.
- Recommended by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology for relief of some menopausal symptoms.
- Each capsule contains 40 mg of standardized black cohosh root extract and 100 mg each of chasteberry and dong quai.
- Provides support for menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, mild mood changes, and heart palpitations.
Cranberry Concentrate Supplement (400 mg) by Vitabase$12.95
- Helps maintain a healthy urinary tract.
- Contains the equivalent of 34 pounds of whole cranberries in each pound of cranberry powder.
- 100% pure with no added sugar.
- Each capsule contains 400 mg of concentrated cranberry fruit.
EnfÅ«z Women Multivitamin Supplement by Vitabase$53.95
- Contains all major vitamins and minerals.
- Provides 1,000 mg of calcium per serving.
- Contains special women’s support formula with 12 herbs that promote women’s health during normal midlife changes.
- Probiotics balance the levels of friendly bacteria in the intestinal tract.
- Antioxidants from superfruits include acai, mangosteen, noni, pomegranate, resveratrol, and more.
- Offers high-quality fish oil that provides cardiovascular benefits.
- Carry a daily pack with you and take at your convenience!
- Includes 1,900 IU of vitamin D3 per serving.
Evening Primrose Oil Natural PMS Symptom Relief Supplement by Vitabase$13.95
- Prime source of Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA).
- Historically used to provide relief for breast tenderness, mood swings and bloating associated with PMS.
- Cold expeller pressed and Hexane free.
- Provides significant amounts of linoleic acid.
Evening Primrose Oil Supplement (500 mg) by Vitabase$10.95
- Contains 9-10% GLA, a very important essential fatty acid.
- Very high quality 100% pure cold pressed oil obtained without the use of harsh chemicals.
- Used for centuries to ease symptoms associated with PMS and menopause.
- High antioxidant content.
Folic Acid (800 mcg) Vitamin B-9 Supplement by Vitabase$5.95
- Important nutrient for women during pregnancy and lactation.
- A member of the vitamin B complex that is often deficient in the diet.
- Assists in breaking down homocysteine, a harmful amino acid.
- Vitamin B12 included for maximum benefit.
- Promotes healthy skin.
IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate) 500 mg 120 Vegicaps by Supplement Spot$23.99
Research indicates that IP6 may:*
- support colon, prostate and breast cells
- promote good kidney function
- support healthy cholesterol
- promote a strong heart promote good liver function
PreNatal Plus Multivitamin Supplement for Pregnant Women by Vitabase$16.95
- Scientifically formulated multivitamin and mineral supplement for pregnant and nursing women.
- Contains generous amounts of all the essential vitamins and minerals including folic acid.
- Contains ginger to help with morning sickness.
- Includes DHA for healthy nervous system development.
Red Raspberry Complex Vitamin Supplement by Vitabase$10.95
- Contains 700 mg of 1.4% extract.
- Includes Shiitake, Maitake and Reishi mushrooms.
- Long used to combat morning sickness and to ease many menstrual problems.
- One of the richest sources of herbal manganese.
Soy Isoflavone Supplement by Vitabase$12.95
- Helps with menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes.
- May help support heart health.
- Standardized to ensure high quality.
Vitabase Dong Quai Menstrual Support Supplement$9.95
- Extremely popular herb in China.
- Used by the Chinese to promote circulation, regulate menstruation, soothe the intestines and calm the nerves.
- Called the “Female Ginseng”.