Healthy, Easy and Convenient!
Colon Cleanse is a gluten free dietary supplement designed to help balance, soothe and replenish the Gastro Intestinal Tract.*
Healthy Colon Cleanse is a convenient and comprehensive formula that provides:
- A Balance & Capture Blend containing Soluble Fiber (Fibersol-2 ™ Brand), Psyllium Seed Husk, FOS (Fructooligosaccharides), Flax Seed Meal and Apple Pectin to support regularity, the immune system and healthy microbial balance.*
- A Soothe & Replenish Blend containing N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Peppermint, Chamomile, Aloe Leaf Powder, Horsetail Rush, Rosemary and Ginger Root Powder to nourish and soothe the GI Tract as well as support overall function.*
- A Reds & Greens Blend containing Alfalfa Powder, Spirulina, Beet Juice Powder, Chlorella-Cracked Cell Powder, Parsley Juice Powder, Broccoli Powder, Red Raspberry Powder, Acerola Berry Juice Powder, Cranberry Juice Powder, Watercress and Blessed Thistle for detoxification, energy and to reduce oxidative stress.*
- A Remove & Detox Blend containing Arabinogalactans, Bentonite Clay, Olive Leaf Extract, Black Walnut (Green Hull) Powder, Kelp, Artichoke, Burdock, Garlic and Dandelion Root to support detoxification and the elimination of unwanted material.*
Nutrients of Interest
- Aloe helps to support healing of the lining of the stomach and keep the folds and pockets of the colon free of toxic material that gather there.*
- Arabinogalactans Like the well-known fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Arabinogalactans are considered a “prebiotic.” The non-absorbed fiber is eagerly fermented by the distal gut microflora, resulting in an elevated production of short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs)—primarily butyrate, but also propionate. SCFAs are critically important to the health of the colon and are the principal energy source (butyrate) for the colonic epithelial cells.*
- Aloe support colon health by acting as a fermentable fiber to promote growth of probiotic bacteria such as Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria in the colon.* They also work in the GI tract by activating immune cells.*
- Artichoke promotes the flow of bile.* Good bile flow is also necessary for detoxification which is carried out by the liver. Bile serves as a carrier for the toxins that are excreted by the liver which are then sent to the intestine for their exit from the body. Bentonite Clay is natural clay used for detoxification of toxins and unwanted material.*
- Bentonite also helps clean the colon by scraping the linings of the colon thereby freeing it of the various wastes deposited by years of eating an unhealthy diet.*
- Burdock promotes the flow and release of bile, which helps to cleanse the liver.* It also aids the digestive process.* The mucilage, “bitter” and inulin contents in Burdock also help to support good digestion, as well as soothe the digestive tract.*
- Chlorella supports cell reproduction, as well as restorative processes that promote healthy organs and tissues.* Chlorella also aids the body in the breakdown of unwanted materials like heavy metals, and supports proper digestion by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria and assisting in the elimination of unwanted materials from the body.*
- Fibersol-2™ is a soluble fiber that has been shown to support proper bowel function, regularity, fecal volume, beneficial micro flora as well as a clean and healthy digestive tract.*
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) aids in the elimination of unwanted substances and supports G.I. Tract health.* Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and pre-biotic that support the growth of beneficial bacteria.* Since FOS is not digested it increases the material in the digestive tract and promotes regularity.*
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine improves the integrity of the mucosal lining.*
- Olive Leaf Extract works directly against unwanted materials by stimulating your own protective cells (phagocytes) to ingest them without suppressing the immune system or damaging the body’s beneficial flora.* Bentonite Clay supports healthy functioning of the liver and immune system, to aid in detoxification.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.