Silence is Golden
For those who suffer from tinnitus, there is no silence, no quiet moments, only noise.
Introducing Clear Tinnitus” an exciting new breakthrough for sufferers of tinnitus. “Clear Tinnitus” helps you cope with the effects of tinnitus by reducing the “noise” in your head, naturally.
“Clear Tinnitus” (C.T.) is an all natural herbal product, scientifically formulated to help relieve the effects of tinnitus. Our proprietary blend consists of thirteen FDA approved herbs that will not make you drowsy or increase your heart rate. C.T. comes in capsule form and is taken orally. Our product is safe for use by seniors and individuals with heart problems. Our product does not contain ephedra (mahuang), a known stimulant found in many herbal remedies.*
Tinnitus is experienced by over 50 million Americans. By definition, tinnitus is evidenced by an acoustic like sensation, usually located within the head, for which there is no external cause. Those who have it define it in a variety of ways. Such statements as roaring, hissing, music, crickets, a cacophony of static like sounds are only a few of the descriptions clients provided. There is no known cure for tinnitus.*
Clear Tinnitus Formula
- Pueraria Root (Ge Gen): Treats tinnitus, headache, dizziness, and alleviates mild pain.
- Platycodon Root (Jie Geng): Directs the effects of other herbs upwards.
- Angelica Root (Bai Zhi): Alleviated mild pain, unblocks sinus canals.
- Coix Seed (YI YI Ren): Drains dampness from ear canals.
- Ginger Root (Sheng Jiang): Calms and harmonizes the stomach.
- Ligustici Root (Chuan Xiong): Alleviates mild pain, headaches and dizziness.
- Peony Root (Bai Shao): Nourishes the blood to the head.
- Perillia Leaf (Zi Su Ye): Breaks of stagnation, reduces mild pain.
- Magnolia Flower (Xin Yi Hua): Unblocks ear canals.
- Asarum Leaf (Xi Xin): Alleviates mild pain, unblocks ear canals.
- Cinnamon Bark (Gui Zhi): Increases blood circulation, breaks up stagnation.
- Scutallaria Root (Huang Qin): Alleviates mild ear pain and occasional headaches.
- Licorice Root (Gan Cao): Harmonizes the properties of the herbs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.